I cannot count my day complete
'Til needle, thread and fabric meet.
~Author Unknown

Sharing a common thread with those who love the art of hand embroidery

Saturday, May 12, 2012

Not a day goes by that I am not baking something.............

especially bread for the day's dinner...........

Today's transfer from (Ladies of the Week) Woman's World 1928 is bake on Saturday.
Sounds good especially to bake a cake or a pie to be shared for the next day Sunday, when usually dinner guests or get togethers are common.
I love to bake pie..........but I usually bake cookies the most because they are plentiful for my family to grab on the run.
How about you?
What do you like to bake most?
Do you have only one "bake day?"
I would love to hear


3 comments:

Cindy said...

I love to bake too, and do so more than I should! Hard to loose weight when you're baking:) My specialty is pie, but I do it all.

lil red hen said...

Since we are older and don't really need cakes, etc., I don't bake much anymore. I have made a couple of apple pies in the last few weeks. I make a GOOD crust. ;)

These designs are so cute and look easy to stitch. I'm looking forward to seeing your finished work.

Joy Burkhart said...

Thanks so much for this pattern - I love to bake, too.
xoxo
Joy