I cannot count my day complete
'Til needle, thread and fabric meet.
~Author Unknown

Sharing a common thread with those who love the art of hand embroidery

Monday, March 1, 2010

Computer Woes

Hi, everyone......thank you for all of your sweet comments. Just want you to know that I will be absent for a bit..........my computer has died..........the funeral will be quick and swift, but the recovery will be slow.........so until a new computer enters my life and fulfills my blogging destiny.......I will be thinking of all of you...................maybe by then, I will have more to talk about than embroidery, cooking, chickens, gardening and Sophie...........but of course, they will still be the topic bouncing around. So happy blogging days ahead to all of you and I can't wait to be back here again! blessings,Kathleen

4 comments:

Linda said...

Have a speedy recovery...will miss you...hugs, Linda

seanymph said...

Just so ya know, I love the things you talk about, especially the embroideries. Hurry back :)

GardenOfDaisies said...

Hope you get it all sorted out soon. We will miss you while you are gone. I love seeing all the beautiful embroidered pieces you are working on.

Pat / Silver Thimble Quilt Co. said...

Oh I miss you already.

Pat