I cannot count my day complete
'Til needle, thread and fabric meet.
~Author Unknown

Sharing a common thread with those who love the art of hand embroidery

Thursday, December 18, 2008

A Christmas Break

I just love this picture....doesn't Santa look likes he's laughing and saying...."You want WHAT for Christmas?? Ha, ha , ho, ho."
My goodness, Christmas is almost here. Santa has already brought me my hearts desire.....
vintage embroidery transfers that have never been used!

I have enough threads and materials to keep me busy throughout the holiday season. So my blogging friends, with my child's school getting out for the holidays, my house needing a good scrubbing for the company that is coming, cookbooks to ponder over, and goodies to fix, as well as new things to embroider, I am taking a Christmas break from blogging . I hope you all have a wonderful Merry Christmas and I can't wait to come back and see what Santa and the new year will be bringing you! Best wishes for the best blessings, Kathleen



9 comments:

Linda said...

Have a Merry Christmas Kathleen.
What a sweet Santa to bring such wonderful treasures...I know you can hardly wait to begin creating.
I enjoyed seeing all your bits of Christmas. The stockings you made for the children are wonderful keepsakes and I love all the help you were getting...I think Salem was taking a little rest.
Have a joyous celebration, see you when you return...hugs Linda

Pam said...

I'm glad that Santa brought you what you wished for! I hope that you and your family enjoy a Very Merry Christmas.
Hugs and blessings,
Pam

Ceekay-THINKIN of HOME said...

Thank you for stopping in...Merry Christmas to you also...and we will talk in the New Year!

Theresa @ Take A Sentimental Journey said...

Thank you for the Merry Christmas wish you left me. I hope you and your family have a Merry Christmas also !

KathyB. said...

Where do you get vintage transfers ? I want some . I never thought to look them up, but have such wonderful memories of embroidering the transfer patterns on dish towels as a child.Thank-you! I love your embroidery blog!

Laurie said...

You also Kathlees, I look forward to your return. The most blessed holiday to you and your family.
Laurie

Farmhouse Blessings said...

What more could a girl ask for! Have a lovely time stitching and loving your young one!

Wishing you a Christmas filled with love & joy,
Lea

Deborah Friedrich said...

Dear Kathleen, a very Happy Christmas and blessed New Year for you and your family!...
Love, Deborah.

Maryjane-The Beehive Cottage said...

Wishing you a very Merry Christmas Kathleen!

Hugs,
Maryjane