I cannot count my day complete
'Til needle, thread and fabric meet.
~Author Unknown

Sharing a common thread with those who love the art of hand embroidery

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Thank you and come check out the wild pumpkin!

I just have to post to say thank you all, dear friends, for your feedback and wonderful comments on what I should do about my embroidery shop. Some of you have emailed me with helpful options and willing to help me set up my site and other things that go along with it. What would I do without you? I have my "sell blog" set up and ready, but as you know with embroidery work, I am still stitching away. I want to have more than one thing of each item to offer. But I am making progress. My shop doors will hopefully soon be open. Remember the wild pumpkin vine I posted about a couple of weeks ago? Well, if you go to my country living blog, http://eggsinmypocket.blogspot.com , you will get to see the large surprise I found sitting in the middle of the vine and the large overgrown weeds. I am just falling in love with this fall time! The weekend is here and I have much to do. I hope all of you sweet friends have a wonderful weekend! I will catch up with you next week.

2 comments:

Stephanie Suzanne Designs said...

Hey Kathleen, I'll watch for your new embroidery blog shop..You do such beautiful work.

Stephanie
Queen of Dreamsz

Anonymous said...

Yes, I will be looking forward to it too...